Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Kenan Learns About the “Spiritual World” in New Kenan Sneak Peek

kenan-learns-about-the-“spiritual-world”-in-new-kenan-sneak-peek

Exclusive: Kenan Celebrates His Kids Being Away for the Night

An eye-opening conversation.

In this exclusive clip from tonight, March 30’s all-new Kenan, single dad Kenan (Kenan Thompson) braces himself for his daughters’ first sleepover. As he prepares for this major milestone, Kenan runs into co-workers Mika (Kimrie Lewis), Pam (Fortune Feimster) and Tami (Taylor Louderman).

“No, this isn’t all for me,” Kenan notes as he carries large bags of takeout food. “Is that what you asked?”

Mika responds, “No, but now that you mention it…”

Realizing he’s caught with an extreme amount of comfort food, Kenan explains that his daughters are heading to a sleepover. He adds, “I’m alone to do whatever I want. It’s gonna be like The Purge, but the binge.”

However, Kenan’s co-workers quickly warn him that the night might not be so seamless. Pam starts off by commenting, “First sleepover, yikes.”

Tami piles on by warning Kenan to not get too comfortable as he may have to pick up his daughters later. Pam further shares, “Me and my friends, we watched Candyman at my first sleepover and I got so scared I peed in Katie Gianetti’s sleeping bag.”

Understandably, Mika and Tami respond to this tidbit with a shocked expression. “I mean, I wasn’t gonna sleep in pee,” Pam says before adding. “That’s disgusting.”

Despite the warnings, Kenan assures his friends that his daughters will be just fine. “Yes, they are,” Mika states in support. “My first sleepover was great. I had s’mores, talked about boys, conjured up my grandma with a Ouija board.”

Surprised by this admission,

 » Read Full Article

The post Kenan Learns About the “Spiritual World” in New Kenan Sneak Peek appeared first on Digital Online Fashion Magazine | Free Fashion Magazine | Fashion Magazine Online.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires